Mothers day time.This is an awesome day dedicated to awesome and beautiful mothers of the world.Mother's day was originated when Anna Jarvis held memorial for her mother in 1908 in Virginia.Since then, Mothers day is widely celebrated in countries like US, Uk, NZ and canada. Funny mothers day poems are available on our site exclusively.Almost every people in the world celebrates this awesome day dedicated to mother.Here , we are providing you awesome mothers day poems for children. Hey cute children, grab these mothers day poems, you can also  download these poems by getting them from internet.Even you can get Short mothers day poems for preschoolers , mothers day poems that rhyme , mothers day verses for children exclusively from our site.


funny-mothers-day-poems


Funny Mother's Day Poems


Mom, you’re very special;
I really think you’re great.
On Mother’s Day,
It’s time to say
It’s you I appreciate!



For all the diapers
that you changed,
For all the play dates
you arranged.
Why is there only
one Mother's Day?
You could have at least gotten
the ENTIRE month of May.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!


Funny Mother's day Poems for mother 2015

Dear Mum...
I love that you loved all my "art",
You told me it was beautiful,
You told me it was smart,
You loved my pottery and painting,
And my popsicle stick bridge
But don't you think it's long enough ago now,
To take it off the fridge? 
Mum, I know I owe you the worldAnd you deserve no lessBut circumstances have unfurled;I'm in a financial mess. 
For Your Mother's Day partyI write for you this ditty.My poetry skills are heartyAnd cheap, but oh so witty!

Funny mother's Day Poems By Son 2015

Mum you know the worst of me,My weaknesses and follies,I know you've seen me poop my pantsand cut the heads off dollies,
You know all my most embarrassing moments,You know that I'm a nut,So what can I do to repay your love.....and make sure you keep your mouth shut!?

My mother taught me about GENETICS..."You are just like your father!" My mother taught me about my ROOTS..."Do you think you were born in a barn?My mother taught me about the WISDOM of AGE..."When you get to be my age, you will understand." My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION..."Just wait until your father gets home." My mother taught me about RECEIVING..."You are going to get it when we get home." 

Funny like hell Mother's Poems

Dear Mum...I love that you loved all my "art",You told me it was beautiful,You told me it was smart,
You loved my pottery and painting,And my popsicle stick bridgeBut don't you think it's long enough ago now,To take it off the fridge?
 
Top