Mother's day will be commended everywhere throughout the world on eleventh May 2015. Practically everyone loves to welcome their mom with a Happy mother's day sms, mother's day messages, cheerful mother's day text,mother's day quotes, mother's day greetings, mother's day wishes, mother content/ mother sms alongside mothers day bloom/ blessings/ blessing wicker bin/ cards that is not all, some adoration to pick & incorporate mothers day ballads, cites for mothers day,mum sms, mother sms messages and upbeat mothers day sms/ content greetings messages.


Happy Mothers day 2015 to you all. You all are awesome.Be cause you love your mothers.From “boo-boo” kisser to advice giver to best friend, mothers morph into whatever we need whenever it’s needed. Let her know how much you care with these short and sweet quotes for Mother’s Day. You can easily save one—or a few—of these quotes to your desktop, and post, tweet or email them to make mom’s day.




Mother's Day Greetings And Messages 2015

M:MOST
O:ORIGNAL
T:TOPCLASS
H:HONOURABLE
E:EXCELLENT
R:RESPECTABLE

I'm so lucky to have you as my mother...

I'm sure no one else would have put up with me this long.
Happy Mothers Day!

Mother's Day Wishes From Daughter



Only a mother as perfect as you...

could have a daughter as perfect as me.

Happy Mother's Day!



You're a very special mom so I'd like to give you a very special gift.
You can have either a hug or a million dollars, whichever you prefer.
BIG HUG!
Do I know you well or what!?



Check out:
mothers day gift ideas 
happy mothers day pictures 
mothers day pictures 
happy mothers day quotes 
mothers day quotes



Happy Mother's Day Quotes 2015


Smiles of happy sunshine,
Arms of everlasting luv,
Touch of sweet roses,
There is magic in the air
Whenever ur there,
Mother, everything to U I owe,
May all pleasures of life come ur way.
"Happy Mother's day"

You are the greatest gift from the heavens mother, filled with love and care for all your children and the entire family.

Mother's day greetings card message

There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap,
no rose as lovely as her smile,
no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.

Mothers day greetings quotes

A mother's work is never done
She works from morning until dawn
She spreads her love
And keeps you warm
But only once a year we say
Mother we wish you "Happy Mothers Day"

As many as the stars on the sky, so do I have as much regards to the woman who brought me to this world, happy mother’s day!

Mothers day messages in english

If I had any different mother, I wouldn’t be the person I am today. Because of you, I am sure of myself. Your gifts are priceless.

Thanks for everything that you have done for me, and all that you are still doing.

You fill so many roles as a mom. Sometimes you are chef, sometimes a maid, sometimes a mentor, sometimes a nurse, sometimes a counselor, and you'll always be my mom.



Môm, thânk yôu sô much fôr everything yôu’ve dône fôr me.

Dôn’t wôrry âbôut [brôther’s nâme], I knôw he isn’t yôur fâult, he must be âdôpted. “


Awesome sayings for mother's day


Mother is the only one whom you miss everytime.



God can't reach everywhere, so he made the mother.

Mother's Day wish From Son

I always pray to God for your long live,
May I always feel your warm touch.
Love you mom more than my life.
Love you lots from my heart.
Wish you a Happy Mother’s Day.

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.
Happy Mother’s Day Dear Mother.

So,these were the mothers day quotes and wishes.Make this day for your mom the best day of her life.

 
Top