Mothers day is Celebrated worldwide including countries like US, UK and India.It is the day specially dedicated to mothers.The mothers who  gave us life, the mother who gave us love that no one else can give.Here We are presenting you with some of the best happy mothers day poems for mothers day 2015. Whether You are a son or daughter, you can use these poems to show your mom what your love toward mom is.There are varities of porms including short  poems ,long poems, funny,sweet and extremely cute mothers poems.You can also use these poems for making your aunts happy.


mothersday-poem


Mothers day poems from daughter

First mothers day,
new mom
new fun
stay blessed
this one
Long nights
short days.
Go back?
No way.

Funny mothers day poems


I said a Mother's Day prayer for you to thank the Lord above for blessing me with a lifetime of your tenderhearted love. 

I thanked God for the caring you've shown me through the years, for the closeness we've enjoyed in time of laughter and of tears. 

And so, I thank you from the heart for all you've done for me and I bless the Lord for giving me the best mother there could be!

Mothers day poems uk

Mum your the best, 
And I owe you the rest, 
I make some mess, 
And you make it less.

mothers day poems for kids

Sending this, Mom, especially to say
Wishing you a happy
And wonderful day...
And to tell you this day will always be one
For remembering the many
Sweet things you have done!

Poems for my sweet mom 

That Wonderful Mother of Mine

The moon never beams without bringing me dreams 
Of that wonderful mother of mine.
The birds never sing but a message they bring
Of that wonderful mother of mine.
Just to bring back the time, that was so sweet to me,
Just to bring back the days, when I sat on her knee.

I pray every night to our Father above, 
For that wonderful mother of mine.
I ask Him to keep her as long as He can
That -- wonderful mother of mine.
There are treasures on earth, that made life seem worthwhile,

Mothers day poems by son

(Mom)(Mum), today have fun
May you have a marvelously merry
and magnificent mother birthday

Happy mothers day to all mothers out there. We respect your job. Its hardset of job and you do it for us. THANKS MOM!!

VERDICT:

This were the mothers day poems. We expect you found it awesome and worthy.Please share to your facebook,twitter and pintrest and show your love for mother to the world.

Next
Newer Post
Previous
This is the last post.
 
Top