“Mothers Day Poems” : Are you looking for the most awesome mothers day poems ? then you are at the right place. Get the most awesome and stunning mothers day poems for your loving MOM, Sister, aunty.Are you looking for the Mother’s Day 2015 Poems ? then here is the best Mothers day poems!
If you are a daughter,you can give these awesome mother's day quotes to your dearest mother on mother's day which is at 10th may 2015.

mothers-day-poems-uk

Mother's Day Beautiful Poems

You're the master of every task.
You're a dependable source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.
I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!


Awesome Mother's Day Poems

Fields of love,
rain drops of joy.
You hear friends saying,
you're mommys little boy.
Mommy can you play,
mommy will you stay.
Walk a little straighter mommy,
because you're leading me this way.
Mommy please don't leave,
it's not your turn to go.
I'm sitting in this waiting chair,
praying your blood will flow.
Please don't leave,
I need you here.
So my life,
can be perfectly clear.
Pull through this,
I know that you can.
Come on mommy,
it's mommys little man.
Mommy can you hear me?
please say you do.
Come on mommy,
I know you'll pull through.
I love you mommy,
nothing is going to change.
Mommy please try,
so my life can stay the same.
Please try, please try!
It's not your turn,
you can not die.
Mommy I love you,
I know you love me too.
That is why you've got to make it,
please make it through.
I've said enough,
I know that you can do it.
Please stay with me,
I know you'll pull through it.

I Love You Mommy!


Mother's Day Poems By Daughter

When I was a baby, you rocked me to sleep,
As a clumsy child, you showed me how to land
And then when I approached adulthood
You offered a sure, guiding hand
For all of your thoughtfulness, all of your love,
Your patience and gentleness, too,
I'm grateful for the sure guiding light
My sweet, lovely mother...that was you!

Mother's Day Poems UK

Mom, without you, there would be no me.
Your love, your attention, your guidance,
have made me who I am.
Without you, I would be lost,
wandering aimlessly,
without direction or purpose.
You showed me the way
to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
Without you, there would be an empty space
I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
Instead, because of you,
I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
Thank you, mom.
I have always loved you
and I always will.



Happy Mother's Day Poems By Daughter

You let me know you love me
In so many different ways.
You make me feel important
With encouragement and praise.
You're always there when I need you
To comfort and to care.
I know I'm in your thoughts;
Your love follows me everywhere.
Thank you for all you've done
And given so generously.
I love you, my wonderful mother;
You're a heaven-sent blessing to me.

Mother's Day Awesome and Beautiful Poems

Nobody's quite like you, Mom.
You're special in every way.
You cheer me up, you fill my cup
With tenderness, come what may.

Nobody loves me like you, Mom.
No matter what I do,
Good or bad, happy or sad,
You support me; You always come through.

Nobody's equal to you, Mom.
With you in my life, I'm blessed.
I love you so, and I want you to know
I think you're the very best!

 
Top