Mother's Day celebrated worldwide at second sunday of may.On Mother's day Son and daughter wish their mother's day with quotes,gifts,cards, wallpapers.here You can get latest mother's day quotes to say it to your mom or send her as a message if she is away from you.Here we present you best short mother's day quotes, for daughter,and also mothers day quotes from bible.Just continue reading!!!



Happy Mother's Day Quotes

At work, you think of the children you have left at home. 
At home, you think of the work you've left unfinished. Such a struggle is unleashed within yourself. Your heart is rent.

If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do well matters very much.

The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom.

Mother's Day Quotes Sayings


My be$t fr!end

My protector

My number one f@n
You’re @ll the$e, rolled up !nto one.
!’m $o th@nkful you @re my mom
H@ppy Mother’$ D@y!”

M-O-T-H-E-R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.

Funny Mother's Day Quotes

“Everybödy wänts tö säve the Eärth; nöbödy wänts tö help Möm dö the dishes.”

Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground. 

"Before I was a MoM" Quotes

Before I was a Mom -
I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down. I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life 
so much. I never knew that I could love someone so much. I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom -
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body. I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby. I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child. I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important.

Mother's Day Quote

Women do not have to sacrifice personhood if they are mothers. They do not have to sacrifice motherhood in order to be persons. Liberation was meant to expand women's opportunities, not to limit them. The self-esteem that has been found in new pursuits can also be found in mothering.
Inspirational Quotes on Mothers Day by: Elaine Heffner

A Mother's Love Quotes

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Mother's Day Sayings

A young boy said to his mother, 'How old were you when I was born?' His mother replied, '23.' 'Wow, that's a lot of time we missed spending together.'

A Mother is equal to a new life." -Quote By J.D. Patel

Mother's Day Poems

Mum,

You may be treated like the maid,
you may be treated like the gardner,
you may be treated like the daycare,
you may be treated like the chauffer,
you may be treated like many things.
But one thing is for sure,
You will always be loved.
For a fathers work may be from sun up till sundown,
but a mothers work is never down.
And all that I have, am, and hope to be, I owe to you,
So this is for all the times I forgot to say THANK YOU!!

So these were awesome , funny mothers day quotes for you.

Just share it on Facebook,twitter,google plus or Reddit For your MOM!!!!
 
Top